Compliment (Interview)










Dialogue :

Nesya : Hi! Long time no see
Aisha : Hi!
Nesya : You’re Aisha, right?
Aisha : Yes, and you’re Nesya, right?
Nesya : Yes, where have you been?
Aisha : Oh, I just graduated from junior high school
Nesya : Congratulations! Oh wait, where is your junior high school?
Aisha : I just graduated from 2 junior high school
Nesya : Oh, I just graduated from SMP Taruna Bakti 
Aisha : Oh, what are you doing here?
Nesya : I want to continue my study at SMA Negeri 3 Bandung
Aisha: Same, me too
Nesya : So are you going to take social or science class?
Aisha : What do you think?
Nesya : I think you’re going to take social class because you’re so friendly, right?
Aisha : Actually no, I’m going to take science class
Nesya : Why do you take science class?
Aisha : I’m going to take science class because I wanna be a psychologist
Nesya : I want to take science class too because I want to take medical studies at the university soon
Aisha : Oh same, same, I think we’re gonna be classmate soon
Nesya : I hope so, I think I have to go now
Aisha : Bye Nesya!
Nesya : See you later!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

My Goals, My Ambition

Recommendation Letter

Siberian Husky