Malala Yousafzai, my inspiration

source: Pinterest

I'm back with another task! Inspirational People! And now I'm gonna talk about Malala.

First of all, why I chose her to become my inspiration? So at first my teacher told us about her and showed us her speech that she made at the United Nations on her 16th birthday and I felt impressed by that. So I searched more and more about her on the internet and yeah, still feel more and more impressed

And who is Malala Yousafzai?
Malala is an activist, advocate for girl's education, champion of human rights, Nobel Prize winner, and she has published 6 books. Malala's words and actions offer inspiration and hope to people all over the world. She was born in Pakistan, July 12, 1997. So now she is 22 

So in 2012, a lone member of the Taliban entered Malala's school but and shot her in the head, she nearly died. She underwent surgery, was transferred to the UK and spent a month in the hospital.
Shortly after the attack, she and her dad put the wheels into motion to establish the Malala Fund which aims to help support education for children across the world

Then, one year later, on Dec. 10, 2014, as I said before, she gave a speech at the UN, she took the opportunity to speak about the girls around the world, not only about herself.

And what lesson she's taught me in my life?

1. Speak Up

Malala taught us that we can use our voices to make sure that those who are silenced can be heard

2. Be Brave

Malala's story is one of immense courage. She has continued to fight for what she knows to be right in the face adversity that many could scarcely imagine, and she stands up time and time again against fear and threats and violence. Her bravery encourages me to be bolder and her refusal to give in to fear reminds me that I should do the same

3. Be Determined

No matter what else is happening around her, Malala never wavers from her commitment to girls education. I often feel frustrated when it seems that change happens far too slowly 
– but Malala shows me the value of dedication and conviction

Malala's knowledge when it comes to her cause reminds me that if I want to change something, I have to understand how it works in the first place. It's clear that Malala understand the issues facing countries around the world preventing girls from accessing education, and it's that knowledge that makes people listen up and take her seriously

And last, Be Humble!


https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UNivMnq374XXtjMoBWT0CAlWXWz7XoFI/view?usp=sharing



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

My Goals, My Ambition

Recommendation Letter

Siberian Husky