Suggestion and Offer, a dialogue


Kaia is calling Alia to talk about student council election

Kaia: Good afternoon, Hello Alia

Alia: Uhm, Kaia?

Kaia: Yes Alia, what are you doing now?

Alia: I just finished my homework, I don't feel really good lately, I have a period cramps

Kaia: Oh I see, I think you should use heating pads

Alia: Yes, thanks, Kaia! So, are we gonna talk about the student council election?

Kaia: Exactly! It's coming sooner than I expected

Alia: What's your plan, Anyway? I'm still thinking about our way to do it, considering what's going on now

Kaia: I know, it won't be as easy as last year

Alia: Should we do the campaign through social media?

Kaia: Uhm yes, I agree with you!

Alia: And how about the election itself? to ensure that there is no electoral fraud

Kaia: We can use something that convenient, simple, but also free, such as Google Form

Alia: I concur, it meets our criteria

Kaia: Let's hold a meeting to discuss this, how about a skype meeting?

Alia: That's ok, but I'd prefer Google Meet though

Kaia: Okay, would you be free on Sunday at 10?

Alia: Yes, you should invite other committees

Kaia: Ok then, thanks Alia, See you on Sunday!





Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

My Goals, My Ambition

Recommendation Letter

Siberian Husky