Edupassion 2020: Daryaksara

Edupassion 2020 : Daryaskara, is an annual event held by my school, SMAN 3 Bandung it’s also located at SMAN 3 Bandung. This event invites universities representatives, college students including some alumni.  Basically, the purpose of this event is to enable students to gain various information about universities. So it gives us more knowledge about universities we could go after finishing high school

The event wasn’t only attended by universities, there were also performance by LSS, KPA and KV 3.  There was a talkshow about International Competition in the era of Industrial Revolution 4.0. And there were a different presentation that each faculty from some favorite universities such us Medical Studies from Unpad, Electronic and Information faculty from ITB and many more

And what I did there was I ask some questions to one of the crew of Daryaskara, her name is Azizah Fasya, I have to interview her for English assignment, Most of the students also have to go to each university stand to get the stamp.

Overall the Education Fair was good and full of useful information for us, students. I hope that next year the event will be held better




And here’s the video of my friend and I asking about daryaskara 2020
https://youtu.be/IhEehZ6gZIk

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

My Goals, My Ambition

Recommendation Letter

Siberian Husky